Whey Protein is an incomparable, all-time favorite protein and is the most preferred top 5 supplement Brands in India product that is popular among Athletes, Bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts.
Here are the top 5 supplement brands in India that we have clubbed in this List.
1. Himalaya Quista Pro Advanced Whey Protein
Quista pro is a whey protein blend that helps gain muscle mass. It is among the first protein blends containing all 3 forms of whey (WPC, WPI, WPH) in one for maximum benefits. What sets it apart, is that Quista Pro is enriched with botanical ingredients like Ashvagandha, Asthisamhara, and Dadima (Pomegranate) that help improve muscle and bone health. It has a balanced blend of high-quality proteins and nutrients like vitamins, minerals, taurine, and calcium that can be suitably consumed with water or milk. Our top 5 supplement Brands in India list Quista Pro comes in the most globally loved Flavour, which is the chocolate flavor.
- Quista Pro contains 3 whey protein blends, concentrate, isolate, and hydrolysate for faster absorption
- Fortified with peptides and taurine which minimize post-injury workout and hasten recovery
- Quista Pro is enriched with herbal actives which develop bone health, build stamina and endurance
- Fortified with calcium and vitamins for better bone health
- Enriched with BCAA which improves exercise performance
- Faster recovery from muscle injury.
2. AS-IT-IS Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate.
AS-IT-IS Whey is undenatured and is manufactured by cold-processing keeping in consideration to preserve the nutritional values and biological and functional properties of Whey. Our top 5 supplement Brands in India are fast-digesting, high-quality Whey that dissolves quickly in water and is rapidly digested to help you reap the benefits of your workout by flooding crucial amino acids required for muscle repair and muscle regrowth.
- Gain Lean Muscles Like Never Before, With top 5 supplement Brands in India Whey Protein. In Its Natural, Raw Form, Whey Protein Is Ideal For Those Who Love An Intense Workout: It Boosts Recovery And Reduces Muscle Loss.
- Limited Processing:- Asitis Nutrition Whey Protein Powder Has Been Minimally Processed To Ensure You Get Maximum Protein And Nutrients, As Preserved In Their Original Form. You Get Only Clean And Pure Powder, Without Any Fillers Or Preservatives.
- High Protein Concentrate:- Each Serving Of 30G Contains 24G Protein And 5.4G Bcaa, Which Makes It Very Effective For Muscle Gain And Synthesis
- As Whey Protein Concentrate is unflavoured in nature, it may not taste great. However, it gives you the freedom to add the flavor of your choice.
3. MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein Concentrate
MuscleBlaze Raw Whey is an unflavored whey protein targeted at fitness enthusiasts and weight trainers. This whey protein fuels your body with 24g of pure unsweetened whey protein concentrate to fuel your muscles with protein. It is a clean protein source without any added sweetener, flavor, or additives and provides the customer with the flexibility of using it as an ingredient for any high-protein recipe. we are reviewing the top 5 supplement Brands in India to aid lean mass gain along with protein, it also fuels your body with 4.21g of Glutamic acid to give you enhanced recovery and rich amino acids which fasten muscle synthesis during a workout.
- MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein is an unsweetened and unflavoured protein supplement that can be used in whichever way the customer wants – different flavors for each serving, protein cake, protein bar, protein smoothie, etc
- It delivers 24g protein and 5.2g BCAA per serving (30g) making it a highly effective product for muscle synthesis and gain
- Helps to build lean muscle, enhances recovery, and reduces muscle loss
- Minimal processing ensures the nutrients of the Whey protein are preserved as in the original Whey Protein powder
- Multiple Tests guarantee the purity of Whey Protein Concentrate in MuscleBlaze Raw Whey health supplement powder.
4.BigMuscle Nutrition Crude Whey
Big muscles Nutrition is a premium sports nutrition brand trusted by athletes worldwide. Founded in 2009, Bigmuscles Nutrition has always aimed at delivering the best in class quality nutrition to support your intense workout and performance goals. Our products are manufactured in compliance with all the necessary guidelines in certified facilities with 100 percent authentic and pure raw ingredients. the top 5 supplement Brands in India Products undergo stringent quality checks before they are delivered to you. We aim at providing the best quality nutrition with 100 percent pure and safe ingredients and composition developed after a decade of research.
- Unflavored premium whey protein concentrate sourced from Glanbia Nutritionals U. S. A
- 24G of protein per serving, 4g of glutamine per serving, and 5. 5G of BCAA per serving
- Zero sugar per serving, The trans fat is only 0.02 grams per serving
- No soy added
- Added 2g Maltodextrin (carbohydrates) per serving results in better digestion & smooth shake
- No artificial enzymes are added, only natural carbs to support digestion.
5. OZIVA Protein & Herbs
At OZiva, we’re committed to supporting every single person who wants to be a better version of themselves – because we firmly believe there’s more to everyone. As you move ahead in your journey of #aBetterYou, we want to ensure that you achieve the best fitness, physically & mentally, with High-Quality Clean Nutrition – the one that your body truly deserves. This is our commitment to you.
- A 30 g of protein and herbs provides 22 g of whey protein with whey isolate as the primary ingredient, 6.5 g of bcaa along with 28 essential vitamins and minerals
- The unique blend of Ayurvedic herbs such as Ashwagandha, Tulsi, and ginger with class-1 protein helps to reduce body fat%, build lean muscles, provide stress relief, boost stamina, ease post-workout muscle soreness, support mental clarity, alertness, and focus. here are the top 5 supplement Brands in India
- Excellent taste – 30 g of protein and herbs when mixed with 300 ml of milk or water makes for a delicious protein-rich shake. Drink it early in the morning with your breakfast or post-workout.
Disclaimer:– This Information is contained on Thefintessexperts. is provided for informational purposes only and it’s not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor and other healthcare professionals. Please read product packaging carefully prior to purchase and use. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual effect should be seen as typical.